Uber Instant Pay! How It works
Instant Pay provides you the flexibility to be paid your current earnings anytime you’d like.
So you can drive the same day and get paid the same day!
After 25 trips and two weeks on the road, uber will send you an email letting you know you’ve unlocked Instant Pay. When you first begin, Instant Pay will not be available to partners who rent or lease vehicles through Xchange for now.
There are 2 ways to cash out using Instant Pay and you can choose whatever option is right for you:
– Apply for an Uber Debit Card from GoBank or
– Add your personal Visa, MasterCard, or Discover debit card
Once you’re eligible for Instant Pay, you’re ready to cash out your Uber earnings.
– Go to Earnings in your partner app.
– Tap ‘Instant Pay’ and add your personal debit card or sign up for a free Uber Debit Card from GoBank (you’ll receive your card in 5–8 days).
– Tap ‘Transfer Now’ to cash out up to 5 times each day.
Below Is a video of more information and how to cash out on the Uber App.
To Sign up as an Uber Partner Click Here